Binance USD

2
Predicted performance
Price prediction in 3M

0.95289133 0.69%

Historical
Future
50%
Users opinion

Neutral

Based on 20 votes
How do you feel about Binance USD today?Vote to see full Insights
What is Binance USD all about

What is Binance USD all about

All-Time High • Mar 13 2020

1.03

All-Time Low • May 19 2021

0.73816

Market Cap

17,059,932,599

Market Cap 24h

-6,877,064 -0.04%

Total Volume

3,125,540,772

All Time High Change

-7.06%

All Time Low Change

+29.95%

Binance USD (BUSD) is a stablecoin created through a partnership of Binance and Paxos. It is pegged by the United States Dollar, meaning that 1 BUSD equals 1 USD. Paxos issues BUSD and holds USD needed to back the stablecoin in banks insured by FDIC (Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation). Cash backs 96% of BUSD, and the remaining 4% is backed in US treasury bills. BUSD is regulated by the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS). On the official NYDFS website, it is also listed as approved for both custody and trading. Monthly audit reports on BUSD, performed by Withum, are available to download on the official Paxos website.

BUSDs are ERC-20 tokens that are also supported on BEP-2, and BEP-20. It features no exchange fee when exchanging it for some other stablecoins like USDC or PAX. Its 1 BUSD = 1 USD price is being maintained by arbitrage trading. Whenever the price of BUSD fluctuates, traders take a certain action. When the price gets lower than 1 USD arbitrageurs will buy large quantities of BUSD, driving the price back up. A reverse scenario takes place when the price of BUSD goes above 1 USD.

Neither Binance nor Paxos takes any fees for purchasing or withdrawing BUSD. The stablecoin is also easily purchasable using a bank wire transfer. Investors can use BUSD as a safe way to store their crypto assets during volatile market periods. BUSD is interoperable on the Ethereum blockchain and the Binance Smart Chain. This means that you can use it with wallets, exchanges, and smart contracts on these blockchains. Using third-party platforms, BUSD holders can also lend their BUSD and earn interest passively. Some payment service providers, like BitPay, also allow their users to simply pay with their BUSD.

Binance USD Profit Calculator

Binance USD Profit Calculator

Date of investment

20.09.2019

Initial investment

EUR

Bought

BUSD
NaN%

Today's value would be

0
5.70%
Investment
Profit

Earn a passive income from
BUSD
and other stablecoins

We created DeFi Earn to let risk-averse crypto enthusiasts generate interest from stablecoins

Get DeFi Earn
mobile apps
Questions & Answers

BUSD Questions & Answers

What is the Binance USD price today?

Osom expert

Current price of Binance USD is at 0.96 EUR.

When did Binance USD hit its highest price?

Osom expert

We saw the highest spike in the price of Binance USD on 2020-03-13, when it was at 1.03 EUR.

Is Binance USD popular among social media users?

Osom expert

0 individuals were participating in discussing Binance USD on Reddit in the last 2 days. The official Binance USD Twitter account is currently followed by 32381 people.

Questions & Answers form

Got a question about Binance USD? Ask us!

10 days Binance USD price forecast

10 days Binance USD price forecast

DayPrice PredictionChange
2021-12-040.88517414-7.74%
2021-12-050.88542598+0.03%
2021-12-060.88497748-0.05%
2021-12-070.88532044+0.04%
2021-12-080.88579247+0.05%
2021-12-090.88603219+0.03%
2021-12-100.88606165-0%
2021-12-110.88564755-0.05%
2021-12-120.8860384+0.04%
2021-12-130.88575906-0.03%

Long term Binance USD price prediction

MonthPrice PredictionChange
January 220.89764356-6.44%
February 220.92996908+3.6%
March 220.95169983+2.34%
April 220.99096172+4.13%
May 221+1.11%
June 221.01+1.09%
July 221.04+2.73%
August 221.03-0.54%
September 221.04+0.53%
October 221.06+1.46%
November 221.06+0.4%
December 221.08+1.72%

People also watch

Price • 7D
0.062753-3.39%
Prediction in 1Y
0-100%
DaiDAI
Price • 7D
0.960867+1.28%
Prediction in 1Y
1.06+10%
Price • 7D
0.00000948-15.21%
Prediction in 1Y
0-100%
Price • 7D
0.427713-9.39%
Prediction in 1Y
0-100%
XRPXRP
Price • 7D
0.298307-14.27%
Prediction in 1Y
0-100%