HomeAssetsshiba-inu

Shiba Inu

0
Predicted performance
Price prediction in 3M

0.00001588 34.67%

Historical
Future
Users opinion

Mostly positive

Based on 1 votes
How do you feel about Shiba Inu today?Vote to see full Insights
What is Shiba Inu all about

What is Shiba Inu all about

All-Time High • May 10 2021

0.00003124

All-Time Low • Dec 11 2020

0

Market Cap

12,098,618,940

Market Cap 24h

169,149,862 +1.42%

Total Volume

2,212,012,098

All Time High Change

-21.89%

All Time Low Change

+51953574.07%

In terms of timeline, Shiba Inu is one of the mirror event cryptocurrencies to gain rapid popularity. The coin piggy-backed off the recent and rapid gains seen from DOGE coin, a coin with a far longer timeline, but only recently seeing huge gains.

DOGE, created in 2015, gained major popularity when Elon Musk decided to back it on social media and other channels. Now, there is a drive to create other joke-like, dog-themed coins — such as Shiba Inu.

The Dog-themed currency has been dubbed the "DOGE killer" because its logo is a Shiba Inu dog breed. SHIB is a decentralized spontaneous community-building experiment developed within the SHIBA INU ecosystem.

The creators of Shiba Inu claim it is an improved version of Dogecoin, which cannot be too hard to achieve given that Dogecoin was admittedly created as nothing more than a joke token. While it still works on making said improvements, the token has seen SHIB is up more than 1.2 million percent since it was created on August 1, 2020.

Shiba Inu Profit Calculator

Shiba Inu Profit Calculator

Date of investment

31.07.2020

Initial investment

EUR

Bought

SHIB
NaN%

Today's value would be

0
2945081.26%
Investment
Profit

SHIB is part of
Crypto Autopilot portfolio

Crypto Autopilot — AI-powered quant trading algorithm automatically finds growth opportunities

Get Crypto Autopilot
mobile apps
Questions & Answers

SHIB Questions & Answers

What was the price of Shiba Inu at its highest?

Osom expert

Shiba Inu's price was the highest on 2021-05-10, when it was at 0.00003124 EUR.

How much does Shiba Inu cost today?

Osom expert

Price of Shiba Inu today is 0.00002431 Euro.

How much will Shiba Inu cost in 3 months time?

Osom expert

In accordance with our short term prediction we expect that the cost of Shiba Inu will reach between €0.000007017920177217213 and €0.000020307744281425723 in 3 months time.

How much will Shiba Inu be worth in 1 month time?

Osom expert

On the basis of our prediction, we expect, that Shiba Inu's cost will reach anywhere between €0.000007017920177217213 and €0.000017351927752563616 in one month.

Is Shiba Inu going to cost more in 6 months?

Osom expert

Difficult as it is projecting long term using our price prediction algorithm we estimate that the price of Shiba Inu will be anywhere between €0.000007017920177217213 and €0.00002453400262163744 six months from now.

Does Shiba Inu have a large following on social media?

Osom expert

287950 users were engaging in discussing Shiba Inu on Reddit in the last 2 days. Shiba Inu's official Twitter handle is currently followed by null people.

What can I use Shiba Inu for?

Osom expert

As of now, the coin is built on Ethereum and has little to no underlying use cases, but has grown a huge market value.

What happened with Shiba Inu and Vitalik Buterin?

Osom expert

The creator of Shiba Inu claims to have “burned” half the total supply of SHIB by sending it to a wallet address controlled by Ethereum founder Vitalik Buterin. Buterin then burned 90 per cent of his Shiba Inu coins and said he will donate the remaining 10 per cent.

What is ShibaSwap?

Osom expert

ShibaSwap is the Shiba Inu project's own decentralized exchange cryptocurrency, where you can trade other crypto for Shiba Inu coin, or vice-versa. This is one place to get your hands on Shiba Inu as it is still not widely available.

When was Shiba Inu created?

Osom expert

The Shiba Inu coin launched on August 1, 2020 and at the time was priced at less than $0.00000001. With 1 quadrillion tokens minted it remained at that level for some time, but more recently thanks to the increasing interest in Dogecoin, Shiba Inu has also come to life.

Questions & Answers form

Got a question about Shiba Inu? Ask us!

People also watch

Price • 7D
0+42.88%
Prediction in 1Y
0-100%
TerraLUNA
Price • 7D
31.13-7.78%
Prediction in 1Y
76.14+144.57%
Price • 7D
0.01969764+371.84%
Prediction in 1Y
0.04579055+132.47%
Price • 7D
22.21+6.15%
Prediction in 1Y
37.07+66.9%
Price • 7D
0.00000053+309.99%
Prediction in 1Y
0.00000013-75.28%